OUR 10 POINT PROGRAMME FOR MAINTAINING
We work for our clients
not the other way around!
- We want our clients to refer us to a family member,
friend or colleague and judge our success on the
many clients we have which have come to us in this
manner. To keep achieving this we emphasize that
we are a service industry and therefore are constantly
looking for ways to increase and better our service
- All calls shall be returned within the same working
day if received before lunch time on any given day.
Calls received in the afternoon and which cannot
be directed to your Solicitor shall be returned
prior to Noon on the next working day.
- Our clients shall be kept informed on a regular
basis of the status of their case/matter either
by phone, mail or e-mail and shall not be left wondering
what is happening on their file. We encourage regular
contact with our clients.
- We shall work to de-mystify the law to
deliver our advice in plain English and to explain
your transaction/matter in simple terms.
- Your privacy is important to us and we will treat
all matters with discretion and the respect they
- We will keep your costs down and our fees competitive
at all time.
- Each of our clients will be given a written account
of what fees they will incur and what outlays they
may encounter prior to our commencing any work on
any matter. The law says that you are entitled to
know what your solicitor will charge you and why,
prior to their undertaking a job for you
insist on it!
- We respect and appreciate feed-back and enquiries
from our clients or from browsers please
use the on-line service to contact us with your
questions or comments.
- Thank you.